Friday 2 June 2017

Christ the Shepherd Psalm 23.

The Christian's hope in the Psalm 23.



1. Personal Possessions, Assurance v.1.
2.Peaceful Position, Peace v.2
3.Precious Promise,Guidance v.3.
4. Pilgrim's Progress,Security. v.4
5.Proven Provision,Satisfaction v.5.
6.Priceless Prospect,Fellowship, Rest. v.6

Introduction: David as a shepherd boy fed his sheep in green pastures and protected them from wolves and wild beasts- a picture of the Great Shepherd.
1. David Shepherd: "The Lord is my Shepherd."

2.Divine Rest: "He Maketh me to lie down.

3.Divine Sustenance: "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures."

4.Divine Leadership: "He leadeth me."
   a) In the paths of peace.
   b) In paths of joy.
   c) In paths of light.
   d) In paths of righteousness.

5.Divine Restoration: " For thou are with me."
   a) We will fear no evil
   b) We will be protected.
   c) We will be comforted.
   d)  We will be sustained.

6.Divine Anointing: "Thou anointest my head with oil.

7.Divine Overflow: "My Cup runneth over."

8.Divine Habitations: "I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."





Psalm 23 1) Assurance 2) Peace 3) Guidance 4) Security 5) Satisfaction 6) Fellowship 7) Rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment